Permaculture Design & Education
Permaculture Queensland education and services includes; land consultation, design, implementation and maintnenace services on the Sunshine Coast to help you make the transition to a sustainable healthy Permaculture lifestyle in Noosa or surrounding Sunshine Coast. Limited Land sales also available with private and community property shares available.
Permaculture support includes; tours, permaculture and organic education courses (including PDC), healthy accommodation (for holiday short or long term, private or share), internships, property checks, consultations, designs and implementation services to support you with exploring, establishing or living an organic or permaculture lifestyle.
Permaculture Design Course (PDC) March 3 - 14 2017. Best value in Australia at $1290 with $100 saving for early bird and students and money back guarantee. For more information and to sign up for Next residential PDC goto Permaculture course Queensland, Australia Noosa Forest Retreat. Next PDC June 2017
We currently provide property sales, rentals, accommodation, tours, consultations education and internships including financial planning and project costing advise for and on a number of Permaculture properties on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland Australia.
From property tours, overnight accommodation and education courses on exisitng Sunshine Coast permaculture community property to long term accommodation or property rental, co-ownership or freehold sale of property we can help you.
Permaculture Queensland education and services is a branch of ecological environmental design and management that helps in sustainable healthy development Permaculture provides you organic facilities according to your requirement. Permaculture sunshine coast based in queensland helps you to adopt the Sunshine Coast and Noosa hinterland lifestyle together with tours , permaculture and organic courses along with internship providing with a healthy living space. Some of the basic services offered by us are property sale , rentals , accommodation, tour, education , and internship including financial planning and project costing advice for and on a number of permaculture properties on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland Australia. We are ready to help you with long term accommodation or property rental and tours and many more other facilities like co-ownership , freehold sale of property and organic education courses on existing Sunshine Coast permaculture community property. Forest and made higher acres backing onto National park with old growth forest and pristine water supplied from national park in noosa hinterlan sunshine coast. This property has the highest privatly owned lookout with ocean views from 420 meters. Property has some initial earth works including 3 dams and swales in place, with many established fruits trees also in place saving much of the hard work and time involved in setting up a permaculture system..
Permaculture properties currently for sale;
Current freehold land and house and land options include;
* 95 forested and elevated acres backing onto National Park with old growth forest and pristine fresh water stream emerging from National Park in Noosa Hinterland Sunshine Coast. elevation and views at 420 meters. A fantastic pristine wilderness forest reserve property and wildlife sanctuary. Property boasts ample pure fresh water, north facing slopes, loads of forest including some rare old growth forest. Property has some initial earth works, property access and fruit trees in place. Noosa hinterland land sale for $285,000 Under contract
* 5 elevated North facing acres with private 2 bedroom North facing cedar cottage with some initial terrracing, swales and fruit trees in place. house and land sale $320,000
Current comunity title shares available
* We currently have a number of shares in a small unique co op in the Noosa hinterland Sunshine Coast for sale;
1) 1 acres exclusive use 10 acres shared use $75,000 (with right to build small legal cabin) various options, apply for details under contract
2) 1 forested acre exclusive use with 20 acres shared use from $85,000 with right to build a small legal cabin on exisiting cleared level pad and spot for private dam. share includes use of exisiting 1/2 megalitre dam on common property. various options apply for details
These packages offer a number of advantages, including;
- Some of the lowest price per acre fertile land with ready available pure water (no chlorine, fluride etc) on the Sunshine Coast.
- Unique advantage of being part of a communtiy development with other ecological and health counscious individuals
- Shared use of common property being developed with Organic Orchards, fresh water swimming holes and guest accommodation
- Home in the United Nations awarded Biosphere reserve of the world renound Noosa Shire on the Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia.
- Short drive to Number of world famous surf, swimming and fishing beaches and National Parks of the Sunshine Coast
-The common property is North facing providing beautiful sun and warmth all winter and shade in the summer, it has exisiting swales, dams and orchards in place and rises to a height of 420 meters (the highest private house pad on the Sunshien Coast) where there is ocean views.
Permaculture Education and Permaculture Courses
We also provide a range of permaculture and organic education programs, consulting and design services including;
* introduction to permaculture essentials weekend course
* permaculture design certificates (PDC) next course March 3 -14 2017, 12 days $1290 early bird, $1390 full price ($500 residents (current & past) for more info and to sign up goto ; Permaculture course Queensland Noosa Forest Retreat
or phone office on 07 5409 7577 Mon to Sat 10 to 4
* permaculture specialist courses in earth building, biochar, communnity development, shared land purchase, development and use
* property consultation, design, instalation and maintenance services
* permaculture internships, short and long term
* Supply of fruit trees and various herbs